Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Easy to be hard

No one has heard anything about Sylvia since her husband posted she was mouthing words. I suppose her husband and son are typical men who do not think it important to post information.

Today I will take care of the DME/o2 issue. I also plan to call the specialty pharmacy to update information. If all this happens early enough, I might go to the vampire and update with all my docs.

My desire to bake grows hotter. *groan* I need a surge protector.

Spent part of my energy this morning cleaning the bathroom. I washed the few dishes I had. This dishwashing could be habit forming.

Sometimes I want to tell the telemarketer that I am an old lady and have nothing better to do than document calls after I tell them not to call again. I am so bored, in fact, that I will tell them I will sue them if they call again. Or I could talk about any and everything but what they are trying to sell. I bet they would hang up on me.

Well Sam finally posted and Sylvia may have the vent removed soon. Yay!!

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment