Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Picture this

I told myself last night I would get up today and get some work done.

The spring wind and Mother Nature conspire to keep me occupied indoors. No excuses. No point in dusting today. I did manage to get lots done without tiring myself out. Tomorrow will tell the tale.

I did something I had not done since 1999. I hung pictures. Immediately the clutterbug started crawling through my mind. After a small verbal fight, the bug decided to catch a nap. The battle is far from over, but right now I have pictures on the walls.

I am naturally cynical. I usually question everything. Nothing is free. The posts from folks on FB indicate to me how lemming like the masses are and that scares the poo out of me. People seem to have forgotten how to think. Or maybe they never learned. FB compares in some ways to a giant game of gossip. The interconnectedness of people serves as a catalyst for scams by every imaginable con.

If folks are misled that easily, then think about swaying the masses, what that could lead to.

Nap time.

Later, Dude.

1 comment:

  1. LOL..Facebook really IS like a mass gossip center. The epicenter of it. I guess I'm sucked in. I like to read, like to comment, like to post a status or two. Just like these blogs. And ultimately I think; "Who gives a mules behind what I have to say?". And yet, here I am doing it again.

    ReplyDelete