Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pondering on a Saturday

Some days the words stick between the mind and keyboard.. Some days the expression of myself in writing flows. Today                             .
"If your theology doesn't help you love people who don't share your theology, you need to get a new theology.~ Via Matt, via JesusOfNaz316 on Twitter
Some messages pierce you to the core. Some land nearby and wait patiently until you notice.

The urge to clean sits on my shoulder squawking incessantly -- a measure of recuperation. This bout of sickness I learned a tittle about my body: it indicates the time to quit and rest.

The chill wind blows. The weather guy says 40s or lower 50s for the upcoming week. After 60s and 70s, what a shock, like a bowl of ice water thrown in ones face. I predict more couch time with kitties and blankets, with a sprinkling of cleaning and eating.

This me first business, though making sense, battles my innateness.

A friend often shares in her blog what makes her thankful. I am thankful for:

  • My health; I know many who experience more bad days than good. 
  • My conscience; some possess none. 
  • My friends who are not afraid to point out my wrong thinking and gently put me back on the right path. 
  • My former co-workers who continue to communicate with me. 
  • My home and enough food to share. 
  • My ability to pay it forward when I see the need.

This one is for you, Dude -- Go Pats!!!!

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment