Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Please understand

I went online on FB this morning for the first time in a long while. Now I remember why I do not do it more often. Do not get me wrong, I love talking with my friends, but my multitasking skills are not sharp anymore.

I talked with your brother for a bit. He said he has not read the blog in a month or more. Does that mean I can let loose on SG? Nah. I think I am beyond that pretty much. I still blame her for the agony you were in the last few weeks of your life, but I have decided being upset serves no purpose. Karma sooner or later will catch up with her. BTW, another author penned a book titled "Sick Girl." Her work was published in September 2007.

I still miss you horribly, that has not changed. I do find some comfort in being able to email your mom and keep up with the efforts to form The Cystic Dreams Fund. I also have found a great friend in K. She serves on the board for your fund and I know she will represent your views.

Yesterday and today chest pains cause me not to feel as well as I should. Actually the pain targets more the back, but does seem to encircle my body.

A fellow PHer in Mississippi writes poetry. Today's work touched on depression and suicide. As men and women with PH and other incurable diseases, depression often pays us visits. Just another symptom we must deal with, but we are tough.

Missing you today, Dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment