Saturday, July 2, 2011

Rainbow sisterhood


Ten. Ten Little Indians. Ten friends. Ten women.

Ten who draw me like magnets attract metal. Ten who offer comfort, caring, criticism and craziness. Ten who overflow with empathy. Ten whom I have never met yet ten who are vital. A sisterhood of o2. An exclusive club none wanted to join. Bound by no ordinary ties, yet like thousands of other women.

Ten shore up my sanity when it appears I will crumble. Ten willing to help even when they suffer themselves.

To the ten: thanks from the bottom of my heart. I will never be able to repay your gifts to me.

Later, Dude.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much CL! Love this post as well...I have mine hanging in my breakfast area by the window so I can capture the rainbows. Hugs and love to ya...such a sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete