Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bodies break

Why I thought I could hop up on that chair escapes me. I think my mind says I am 20 and my body says, "Hey stupid."

I hit just to the right of the tailbone and somehow managed to bruise the area just above the cankle on the left.  Getting up and down takes forever right now. I have not gotten used to the location of the most pain. I bet I learn in a hurry.

The plan was to clean the very top of the window in the kitchen. Much of the grime lies on the outside, but I wanted the inside at least clean. I decided on the chair rather than the stool because the stool has a screw missing on one of the steps. Another dumb move.

I feel blessed that I did not break anything. I questioned the advisability even as I was trying to do it. I should have listened.

My body will not take sitting at the computer for long.

Miss you Dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment