Tuesday, August 10, 2010

This side up

The visit with the doctor yesterday showed my crackles and wheezes almost gone. I will continue to neb the Tobi and Dexamethasone for five more days. I blew some more for him and numbers were up again from those taken at the hospital.

He showed me a brochure about Tyvaso. If I have not heard anything in the next 10 days, I am to call him. My next appointment falls in October.

I took mental inventory of what I had eaten the past week as I washed each stack of dishes.

My day culminated in lunch out and a trip to the grocery. The excursion exhausted me and I lay down; got up briefly to neb and eat and then fled to bed.

Emotionally I am numb. I cannot seem to generate any. Did I put a clamp on them in that hospital room?

Bootleggers, Dude.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your body is just so worn out that it's numbed your emotions. They will return I'm sure. You just rest and go easy (sounds like you have no choice really). Things will get better. Missed you!!

    ReplyDelete