Monday, January 18, 2010

Stuff left behind

Monday is here again. Time goes by quickly.

Kim and I are beginning to have a relationship. We are still in the feeling each other out stage. I like her, probably because we are much alike in many ways, though there are ways we are totally different.

We each carry Paul baggage. She because she knew you so well for so long and feels like she failed you in the end. Me because I knew you for such a short time and was flying blind with you in a couple of ways. We both loved you greatly, dude. Man, I still tear up when I think about you. You seem so far away right now. Is it so wrong to want you here now?

I am having such a hard time with S. I wish you could fill me in so I could understand her better. I would guess she is having a hard time too. So far the only common ground we have found has been music and not a lot of that.

I have taken over first in hockey and basketball. Pretty funny, huh? Course I am the only one playing. The La Liga experiment was a flop. You, however, continue to be No. 1. You are holding your own in EPL, too. Phenominal, dude.

Thanks, I love you. I care.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment