Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Messages in a blog

Message to Dorian: OK, dude, about this gig. I am not a mind reader, so I do not know how you view this upcoming event. The party means something to everyone attending. Do the best you can to honor my friend. I've heard you were at the top of his list. Peace.

Message to Dave: Thanks a million for allowing me to suggest a toast. Do a great job, but most of all, have fun. Relax and get into the music. Dedicate a song (even if it's only in your mind) to those who could not come.

Message to Kevin: Ah, another Mooney mystery. Fear not.

Message to Kim: Thanks, sister. I can see why you were the go-to friend.

Message to Colleen, Cheryl, Marcia, Carol, Ellen, Cathy, Jen, Liz, Drini, who reached out to me at the beginning of my journey with PH, and the rest of the PHriends I have met online: Without you, my life would be empty.

Message to journalism buddies: I wish it had not taken a death to draw us together for the first time. I fear it also was the last.

Message to you: I care. I will until the day I die.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment