Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Etc., etc.

After almost two full days of sleep, I am ready to clean something -- anything. Crumbs and cat food litter the kitchen floor. In the bathroom, litter litters. The trash threatens to morph into a science project and the sheets  ... well, you get the idea. I am afraid the rescue rose may slip into the irretrievable zone.

If I let myself, I could use writing as an excuse for avoiding the work. Then food followed by a nap will take the reins. The longer I put off the chores, the harder I make cleaning.

I managed cleaning the kitchen and bathroom and gathered the trash. I stripped the bed, so now I need to put fresh linens on before I can nap. That will happen soon. The old body moans and creaks like a haunted house.

Laters Dude.


2 comments:

  1. (((HUGS))) I'm struggling with the want to do anything today. I did a bunch of chores on Monday, so at least I don't have too much to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a few days after you posted this....it's been way to hot and muggy here to do much. Even with the AC running, I had a hard time doing housework. Not that there's much to do these days, but still. Well, hope you are having a good Friday!!! (((hugs))) to you!! ~ janet

    ReplyDelete