Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Impressions

The dark waves build on the fringes of my mind.

I made plans to go to the store and eat out. When I woke up this morning the waves lapped at the positive me. The doubts rise and rise to the point of suffocation. One more heavy wave and I will wash away.

Is it always about me? Am I selfish and self-centered? Am I wrong to say I cannot go? Does every kind act toward me need repayment? What if I want to help people and do the right thing but I am paralyzed with what? Dread? Fear? Laziness? Selfishness?


1 comment:

  1. Maybe you want to cancel before you go because you know it'll cost energy. ? Try and go anyway....rest up during the day, and you'll probably be very glad you didn't cancel. It's always good to get out and enjoy others. The rest?? Don't worry about it. Do what you can do, let go of what you can't do. hugsnlove

    ReplyDelete