Friday, September 21, 2012

It's been a long time

A fine line exists between managing my two diseases/conditions and falling prey to them.

Some days I feel OK, other days I do not. On the not so good days, I lie down and sleep most of the day. On good days I overdo to make up for doing nothing the day before.

I can feel my body sliding over to the lie down phase more often and that tends to tilt the balance in favor of the diseases/conditions. I feel myself giving in. The more I give in, the worse I feel more of the time.

The home health agency finally discharged me after nine months. So my health lands squarely in my lap.

I am SOB much more lately. I am not sure exactly why although I have a good idea.

The objective now needs to be getting my head into the game.

I, like your friends, miss you, Dude.

Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment