Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Mind failure

In my head, I make fun of my friend who cannot seem to remember from one minute to the next. *"Instant Karma" plays in the background.* I realize yesterday I had the date of my doctor's appointment right, but the day of the week wrong. I remind her each time we talk when my appointment hits. I tell her wrong the whole time. I join the mind failure club.

The big dig out begins for my EPL fantasy team. Go Lamps, I need your legs.

The do not want to's plague me now. Include in that list of do not want to's: eat, clean, watch TV, sleep or any of the other fun things I use to fill my days. Henri le Chat Noir cannot hold a candle in the ennui department.

Today the names of 28 farmworkers who died in a 1948 plane crash over Los Gatos Canyon were revealed. A journalist spent many, many hours finding the names of the victims. In a ceremony, a priest celebrated Mass. Better late than never.






1 comment:

  1. It's my hope that this note has found you grinning so large a Cheshire cat would be green with envy.

    I am reaching out to you hoping that you will lend your support and the power of your network to the following campaign, which benefits the Pulmonary Hypertension Association's mission to find a cure.

    My Lady, diagnosed with PH in March of 2013, was recently the subject of an article titled, The Challenges of Chloe Temtchine for the Huffington Post. Here's a link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/annette-insdorf/chloe-temtchine_b_4246594.html

    Additionally, we just began a video campaign in collaboration with the PHA. This is the first video: http://bit.ly/Mcn4ch

    On March 10th she will be the subject of Caring Voice Coalition's magazine monthly issue.

    On March 29th, she will be performing for more then 3000 people directly afflicted directly or indirectly by PH.

    Thereafter, she will be the subject of Pathlight, the quarterly issue of the Pulmonary Hypertension Association as well as a performance at the International Conference in June.


    It's my intention to align with all those speaking about PH online and leverage their network to help us shine a light on this campaign, which will raise the much needed awareness for PH.

    Kindest regards and...

    --
    May Your Life Be Extraordinary,

    Marvin V Acuna

    ReplyDelete