Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuckered out

I am worn out. Maybe running around Target thinking my o2 was on caused me to feel this way. Plus a trip to the grocery store (o2 was turned on) and then I had two sets of visitors this morning. I know abled bodied folks think nothing of these activities, but this PH'er is pooped.

My upstairs neighbor thinks the action on his Grand Theft Auto needs the highest volume setting to be any fun. The best time to play coincides with my bedtime. He also seems to think my back yard resembles a big, green trash can, but that story can hold for another time. Despite the the grand prix of car chases in my bedroom, I fell asleep.

I slept soundly until I could no longer breath. Seems Pogo grew weary waiting for breakfast, so he turned off my c-pap. That action got him breakfast, all right.

The black angry cloud which hovers over me at times, waits just beyond my determination to keep it away. I feel it will catch up with me tomorrow.

I have slowly cleaned out my FB friends. The main trims were those who never post anything, even a like, on my page. Others were not interested in friendship really, but numbers. I'm done for awhile. If I have to perform this operation too many more times, I might be better off quitting FB rather than making everyone mad or making them enemies.

IMYD





No comments:

Post a Comment