Monday, November 2, 2015

Bring in the man with the white hat

I decided today that I need some help. I have known for some time that I can no longer live my life the way I have. The ups and downs wear me out. I took the step of getting some medicine to help, and to some extend it has. But I believe I need some professional guidance. So today I called FSS and asked to see a counselor. Tomorrow I go for intake and then in a week or two I will start regular appointments.

I go hoping I can learn why I am having such a rough time and learn ways to cope. I don't expect miracles. I expect to learn how to find times or even whole days that I can experience joy. I hope to gain whatever I lost that keeps me in my apartment all the time.

Most of all I hope to learn who I am. I don't really know anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment