Sunday, June 17, 2012

I wonder

Chester A. Arthur vampire hunter. Not the same verve as Abe, huh? More than 100 years after his death, he earns a spot in current culture. I wonder if the president would laugh or shake his head in dismay.

I wonder if thousands of years from now someone will stumble upon this blog and use it as an artifact in the study of mankind in the 21st century.

I wonder why someone would want to remake really bad movies. Has Hollywood lost its imagination? Have all the ideas been used?

I wonder if cherries and pistachios make the perfect snack?

I wonder if cockroaches adapted to their environment over the milleniums or if they were built that way.

I wonder why people who live in your town and go hungry are less important than people who starve in another country.

I wonder why a church will spend an enormous amount of money making their building over when the money could feed hungry children for years. No child asks to be born into a home with no food, shelter, clothing or love. "Yeah, give me parents who want a baby as an accessory or as another $20 a month in food stamps. I will raise myself, see what you get then."

If money equals power, I wonder what love equals?

If you do not accept either choice, what then?

If you do not like the way your life flows, make changes.

I miss you, Dude.

Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment