Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Help needed

My muscles and joints shout at me and have done so for awhile. At first, Doc thought the pain came from the statin I took. I switched drugs. More pain. Still believing the pain came from the statin, Doc put me on another drug but told me to wean myself off the higher dose of the depression drug first. The lower dose of the depression med might end the dizziness, which also bothers me lately.

I have not yet started the statin but have been off the higher dose of depression med for about two weeks. At first I believed pulling weeds brought on this bout of muscle and joint aches. I did nothing for two days. Aches there still. Basically, this eliminates statins and weeds. Dizziness no longer seems an issue.

I did wake up with a sense of dread however. Do I need more depression med? I will wait to see.

Any of you guys know the answer?

Later Dude.

2 comments:

  1. Have you been checked for any autoimmune diseases? I know I have those joint and muscle symptoms off and on due to autoimmune issues. (it's called a "flare"). The sense of dread, yeah, sometimes I wake up feeling a twinge of that, but shake it off with "changing the channel" so to speak. And having all these animals makes that easier... as soon as I wake up I have to get the cats and dog fed and also the dog pottied. I hope you start to feel better. Love your "thankful for"'s on facebook. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I did have an answer for you. All I have are good wishes and prayers. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete