Friday, August 10, 2012

Olympic efforts

I got out of bed like someone who runs every morning and likes it. I accomplished a task list that would stun a professional. Not bragging you understand, but I cleaned the bathroom, swept the kitchen, washed the dishes, changed the linens on the bed, and showered all before 9 a.m. Not bad.

I had a hot date with my friend to pay bills, buy groceries and, oh yes, eat. She picked me up about 10:30.  After a couple of trips to a couple of places and several other stops, she helped me carry groceries and cat litter into the apartment about 4:30.

A pinched nerve causes her much pain right now, so I did the legwork today. I went into the various businesses to pay her bills.

I cannot say with certainty I will be able to get out of bed tomorrow, but at least I do not have plans if that proves the case.

Mexico and Brasil play for the Olympics gold medal in soccer tomorrow. Watching soccer should count for some exercise, right? After all, I have to get out of the bed and walk to the living room. The guys play so hard for 90 minutes, I am sure watching them will count toward exercise, right?

The new EPL season begins a week from tomorrow. Would you consider dumping Lamps? I will not.

Laters, Dude.

1 comment:

  1. I think you did enough exercise for one day with all the things you did today! I can't even imagine getting everything you accomplished done before 9am. I don't even get up at that time! LOL (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete