Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 2

Last night I dreamed I was in a big room, like a lodge, waiting for something. You were there, sitting a couple of seats away. I noticed you did not feel well. R came into the hallway with a suitcase and apologized for being late. He said he would bunk with you.

Then I was in a room with you as you slept. I knew you had an appointment, so I was there to make sure you made your appointment. I would awaken you periodically to see how you felt.

R slept in another room and I felt I needed to watch over him too. A female person helped me watch over both of you.

Right before your appointment, someone came to get you for a birthday party. I warned you about the appointment and you told me you would be on time.

I woke up about 2 a.m. and remembered I had not taken any of my night meds. Rather than take them then, I forced myself to sleep again.

Now I have been without all meds for 24 hours.

Doc's nurse and I resolved the issue with the drug company -- I hope. Doc's nurse called me twice yesterday with the progress. One of the drug company's pharmacists called to tell me she would overnight the med via FedEx. She apologized profusely. Like one of my PHriends said, shabby from a company whose motto seems to be "We would never deny a patient their meds." Hooey!!!

I will now put away this topic until events reoccur.

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment