Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Good night Irene

Today mightly tried my patience. Not Tuesday per se, just circumstances. You see, an issue I thought was no longer an issue resurfaced. I have spent the past two days making telephone calls. I have spoken with several nice people but a call to a company's nurse finally got me some action. I hope the situation will be resolved tomorrow.

My stress levels measure off the charts lately. Not a good thing at all.

My friend who had the double lung transplant more than three months ago finally went home. She fights hard. The lungs work hard with no rejection. But what a journey to get to today.

I wonder if I am oxygen starving the creative side of my brain. Does that side of the brain die first?

What do you think, Dude?

Later.

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope things get figured out for you, so you won't have so much stress to deal with! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete