Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tranquility

Sunday I made a list of 12 items I needed to do. Monday, I finished 5.5 of the chores. Today the energy fled. I woke up during the night twice with severe leg cramps and had to walk them off. I put a couple of gowns in the sink to soak and checked my list. I ended up sleeping until 3. I still do not feel great. I hope I remember this next time and do not try to do everything in one day.

I want to organize my medicines and equipment and put them together. Right now, the extra medicines sit in a box in my pantry, along side my neb and tubing. My daily meds rest in a basket beside my bed; the Tyvaso occupies a nook in the kitchen. The extra tubing for the concentrators I hide in the bathroom. See??? I need the tranquility of organization.

Chocolate cures almost any ailment.

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment