Wednesday, August 24, 2011

End of an era



The last of the youngin's leaves Amarillo today. The two youngin's are special because they are the final ones. Ironically both will be together again, at least within shouting distance. I feel like a proud mom. I find it enduring that both kids would want to hang out with a couple of 60 someodd year old women. Speaking for myself, I had fun. Both kids will go far in this world. The electronic age makes continued contact possible, if indirect. So, have fun in your journeys youngin's; thanks for the memories.

I am my own healthcare advocate. I will fight to keep living. I will.



2 comments:

  1. Can your doctor help advocate for you...and what about caring voices?

    Love the photo!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Ellen called you tonight (with a little help from me hehe). I hope her package gets to you soon, but in the meantime, keep fighting!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete