Friday, September 2, 2011

Playing the spoons

Yes, I have pulmonary hypertension. Most of the time, I have plenty of spoons. I go and do with the best of them.

For me, stress heads the list of triggers that eventually sabotage my body. The hassle I went through this past week cut me down at the knees. I did not realize this until the issue with the companies was resolved. Suddenly I could not get enough sleep. Somewhere along there I also lost motivation. Between the duo, my house falls apart, the weeds mount a new battle and the kitties bite me on the elbow or arm to get me to feed them.

I feel even worse during this time because I neglect my friends. I think of them, but I somehow cannot put fingers to keyboard (not as romantic as pen to paper, huh?) or even call them. I am ready again for a nap.

Venus Williams has Sjorgen's. She also has been treated for asthma her whole life. She should have a heart cath, IMHO.

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment