Thursday, September 29, 2011

I woke up this morning and you were on my mind

You have been on my mind lately. I ask myself what would Dude say about this? I bet he would give me two ha's for that thought.

I have had a few issues that I am sure you could have helped me with. The latest issue I would give my eye teeth to know what you thought. Should I keep my mouth shut or should I insert myself into the situation?
I have stirred the pot and will see where that leads.

I ate lunch with Boopie today. We ate seafood and caught up on the latest. I enjoy my visits with Boopie.

I stopped by chat last night for a bit. I did not stay long. The group has changed some, and I felt ignored. No blame, just stating an opinion. The situation makes me sad. I grow so tired of the sadness and ache sometimes.

Must be doing something wrong. Guess I should try something else.

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment