Saturday, September 24, 2011

Need an off button

I will cheer when this round of gloom and doom fades a little more. With G&D comes laziness or maybe you can call the mood apathetic. I cannot choose what to eat and even if I could, I do not want to prepare whatever I choose.

Every decision during my day goes that way. I need to vacuum. I would have to drag the machine out of the closet, pick up all the kitty toys and other assortment of objects that litter the floor. Then worry about not running over the o2 hose or vacuum cord.

Or I need to wash dishes. I still have some clean ones in the cabinet. If I am going to expend the energy to wash dishes, I should at least have enough to make  the effort worthwhile. See, you get the drift.

The grass in my yard would cause problems for the Lilliputins. Even the visitor cats have to leap about like lords in "The Nutcracker."

Miss you heaps, Dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment