Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Gray day

Today the sky wears her gray lady suit and sports temperatures to match. Unfortunately, my mood and body accompany the lady.

I cannot get enough sleep, even with 9 hours at night and a nap during the day. If this picture represents the rest of my life, where did the body go that matched my mind? I like the younger model. The mind still rocks along like it did in years past; the body tends to pitch fits.

Got the paperwork to doc this morning, got home and remembered I forgot to sign the papers. So I call the nurse's line and tell them to hold the papers; I will pick them up tomorrow. (In this case, my mind joined the creaking body in a little duh dance.)

I am conducting a little experiment to see if I can buy groceries once a month. I will buy meat on sale anytime and fresh fruits and veggies. I am hoping by cutting my trips to the store I also will chop the spending.

Dollar stores offer great bargains on cleaning supplies and cat litter.

What did you pay forward today?

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment