Sunday, September 25, 2011

Surely a song exists

I worked hard this morning. After two days of not much, I needed to do some chores and ended up accomplishing more than I planned.

I got the bedroom rearranged so my chair offers a better view of the backyard. I also vacuumed up two cats worth of hair. I dusted. I shined the glass doors inside and out. That job alone about drove me bonkers. I would notice a spot and then try to figure out which door and whether it was inside or out. On one of those trips outside to find a spot, Momo nonchalantly decides to join me. "Mooooomooooo," I say. He looks at me like, "who, me?" and goes back inside.

I got the bathroom cleaned and swept the kitchen. Amazing what collects overnight on the kitchen floor.

Looking at what I wrote, the list of dones does not seem as great as when I sat down to write about my hard work. When I first began, my lungs kept reminding my body about the lack of recent physical activity. SOB. Gradually I quit noticing the pants and puffs. Oh, I sat down many times in the beginning. The ticker seemed to go the other way. Instead of getting tireder, I seemed to find a bit more energy to do this or that, so the breaks became fewer.

Sometimes when I start cleaning a room, I find myself carrying out of place objects back to their homes. Then I see something else in that room and take it too. Probably not the most efficient method of cleaning.

Fascinating, my life, is it not?

Later, Dude.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like you were able to get quite a few chores done. I hope you didnt suck up either of your cats LOL.

    Hope that this new week will be better for you. I hate how our bodies tell us one thing when we are trying our best to get things accomplished!
    Love & Hugs :))

    ReplyDelete