Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pre-Thanksgiving thanks

OK, so maybe I can write today.

I am thankful for the little gestures. I am thankful for understanding people. I am thankful for kitties who look adoringly at me as they purr and pat my face with their paws. I am thankful for friends who step in to help others at my behest. I am thankful for the time I got to spend with you, Dude.

I hope to get out and run some errands with Connie. I am, however, sinking fast after a shower and washing my hair. Time to hit the couch for a recharge.

Laters, Dude.

P.S. I called Doc. I started a prednisone taper at 40 mg and I am taking three antibiotic pills a day, plus nebbing albuterol 4 times a day. I am a mean medicine machine. Ha!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you finally called your doctor and got some meds. I sure hope you start feeling much better soon!! I am thankful for you for being such a sweet friend. You're a very caring person, CL, and I love you! (((HUGS))) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also glad you called the doctor! Hope you are feeling better! I love you too! (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete