Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tired, so tired

I am tired today. Tired of my self-imposed isolation. Tired of feeling helpless when my friends need help that I cannot provide. Tired of offering help only to have it rejected. Tired of wanting to do more beyond my capabilities. Tired of feeling like a second-class sickie. Tired of pushing away those who attempt to break the barrier between us. Tired of feeling guilty for actions or situations over which I have no control. Tired of feeling like I cannot do enough. Tired that I worry about others' perception of me. Tired of how a simple gesture can become an obsession. Tired of feeling no one cares. Tired of disparity.

Miss you, Dude. Laters.

1 comment:

  1. I am so worried about you dear Cindy. You are so loved by so many people. They all care. I love you. I care so much. Focus on the good and let all these negative feelings go. Is there anything I can do for you? Don't hesitate to ask...I am serious. OK? (((Hugs)))!

    ReplyDelete