Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ragtime

My apartment looks like a cyclone blew through. I do not know why I am amazed at the wreckage, after all I basically did nothing for two days. The kitties did nothing to improve the situation. They still demanded their food, which in turn led to cat box demands and cat food cans.

I apparently left the living room closet unlatched and the boys drug out most of their toys.  Momo carried  around in his mouth the padded envelope in which my medicine came, occasionally stopping to pull a hunk out of it. Bits and pieces of plastic line his pathway.

Dirty clothes overflow the basket. Dirty hand towels litter every room. If someone saw my garbage, he might call "Hoarders." See, a stopped up nose can come in handy.

I slept most of yesterday, waking only for medicine every four hours. Today, so far, seems better. Ears still itch, nose still plugged, still achy, but not as bad.  Guess I need to see what I can salvage.

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment