Thursday, February 23, 2012

Update (for what it is worth)

I thought I was pretty well back to normal. Wrong. A trip across town wore me out. I slept for 12 hours after that. I am so tired of sitting around the house all day. FB no longer means much to me. I stopped posting and with the exception of a couple of people, no one seemed to notice. I am ready to head back to bed, which I probably will do after I take my morning meds.

The home health nurse decided I would benefit from more visits. I am now addicted to pistachios. I ate almost half a bag right after I got them.

I hope this apathy dissipates soon.

Miss you, Dude.

Later.

2 comments:

  1. I've been concerned about you...I miss your posts and pokes! Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have noticed you haven't been posting, especially when I left a comment and you didn't reply. And don't get that confused with me being upset about you not replying, either!! I'm not!! I'm concerned, I hope you are not getting sick again! Love you! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete