Monday, April 2, 2012

The cop was cute

Technology often gets the best of me. Software I want to use may not be the "it" brand for my operating system. So I upload what I want. My security system performs its function and tells me this program will eat my computer in two bytes. So the war begins.

I got conned into updating my Yahoo Chat quite by accident. Now I have no contacts, no archive and no chat. Who says computers will not take over the world leaving us mere humans in the dust?

Today I am determined to do a couple of errands. Pogo had to sustain himself on lunch meat and chicken tenders since Saturday. He will eat only so much people food before he rebels. An unhappy Pogo makes for an unhappy me, mainly because his vocal disdain can be relentless.

A quick update then I am hitting the couch for a couple of hours. Went to ATM, dollar store, Petsmart, UPS store twice, got a ticket for an expired inspection sticker for the car, and the grocery store. Then I carried four cases and a 10-pound bag of cat food into the house along with 24 pounds of cat litter (in two containers), smaller items from both stores, and the remainder of the water from a previous trip.

The other chores can wait; I am pooped.

Later, Dude.


1 comment:

  1. Geesh, woman!! No wonder you are exhausted! I can't believe how much heavy stuff you carried in your house. Grrrr!! lol I hope you get some rest!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete