Saturday, March 31, 2012

I need an energy star me

Every day I wake up with a limited amount of energy. Some days the energy allows me to cook and wash dishes. Other days my allotment lets me get dressed and shop. Energy does not carry over from one day to the next, so deciding how much energy I have and how to spend it becomes an essential part of my routine in the morning, much like coffee.

No matter how much energy I have to spend, certain tasks must be done daily, i.e., the cat box. I can skip everything else if errands demand action. However, if I wait too long to start the errands, then pretty much nothing gets done.

Today my teen vacuumer did her thing. While she worked, I did the dishes. Now I am not so sure the errand I planned to accomplish will happen today. In fact, I am sure it will not.

Later, Dude.


No comments:

Post a Comment