Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday thoughts

The next time I see the little girl from next door, I will compliment her on the hissy fit she threw Saturday. She screamed, she yelled, she threatened, she pounded on the closet door, she carried on for at least 20 minutes. I heard her say, "Let me out of this closet." I heard her mom use the "call the police" card. I heard the girl say "you let me before." The girl finally left the apartment.

I do not think the girl goes to school, although an older man regularly picks her up most days. The mom seldom leaves the apartment. 

Who says I cannot have Mississippi Mud Cake for breakfast? 

Lying on your back and trying to swish your tail from side to side is not easy. 

I hate sleeping all night and realizing I forgot to plug the o2 into the CPAP. 

My wounded knee itches. 

I may need to take a prenap, nap.

Some people use any current event as an example of their interpretation of God and his laws.

Later, Dude.


No comments:

Post a Comment