Thursday, March 29, 2012

And another thing

Random thoughts for a random day:


  • Which should I do first: drink my second cup of coffee or wash my hair?
  •  I should take pictures before and after the yard gets a haircut.
  • Pogo does not know if the bag contains nuts or kitty treats, but he recognizes a particular size bag with similar packaging. Pistachios would disappoint him.
  • I grow weary of FB memes. Google the term; I had to.
  • I wonder what Congress does. Seems to me nada, when you get right down to it.
  • No one in his right mind would want the office of president of the United States.
  • More often than not, I want to crawl into a hole and hide.
  • The older I get, the less I like most people.
  • I wonder who wrote the book of love.
  • Harley, the dog next door, barks at himself.
  • Feeling like crap grows old.
  • Another day.
Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment