Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy holiday

I slept almost 12 hours last night. I think pooped fits me well. Wednesday Boopie and I ate our lunch, finally. Third time we tried to get together. Thursday I ate lunch with C and K. Yesterday I grocery shopped and ate lunch with C. My body tells me enough!

However, my kitchen showed the results of three days of neglect. So I swept, mopped, cleaned the windows, washed the dishes and the curtains (by hand).

I also swept and mopped the bathroom, and did the cat box thing. Of course, both boys had to put their marks on my handiwork. Otherwise, the photos show them doing their usual supportive actions.
I plan to prepare meatloaf and mashed potatoes (about as Irish as I can get) before the day ends. The ground meat has about reached its limits of refrigerator time.

I opt for a nap instead. One more day will not hurt the meat and I did peel and cut up potatoes and carrots. Tomorrow's cooking made easy.

Happy St. Paddy's Day, Dude.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got the camera. I love all the pictures you've been posting, especially of the boys! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete