Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Enough already

My respite from FB ended last night.

I needed some time to whip my body and head into shape. Well actually, more like try to heal my body with some help from pharmacology. Since the hospital released me, I have taken two week's worth of abx and steroids. My body refuses to cooperate. The case worker at the hospital told me I would need about six months to recover from the pneumonia. I am finally beginning to believe that estimate.

Early this morning, I jumped up from my computer chair to take a dish to the kitchen. One problem, my push-off foot was asleep. When I put weight on it, my ankle buckled and I landed on the hard floor on the opposite knee.

My knee now resembles one of those knee pads that girls wear who play volleyball. I am beginning to think maybe I should have stayed in bed today.

I think I deserve a nap.

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment