Sunday, February 20, 2011

FarmTown ladies sing this song, doo-da, doo-da

Hello. My name is Molly. I am a FarmTown addict.

Today shapes up to be computer games, cooking some veggies and the couch. I have never been a big NBA fan, although I did follow it avidly during the Cheeks, Bird, Dr. J era. Mo played for my university way back in the day. Anywho, not sure what I will watch on the tube while I am falling asleep.

I worked so hard on the kitchen yesterday but in the morning light I noticed several spots I missed. Maybe that indicates failing eyesight? Of course, if I wore my glasses more here at the house, I might see more.

Naptime.

Later, Dude.

3 comments:

  1. Hope ya had a nice nap . Hugs to ya and here is to a great new week ahaed with lots more sunshine. I know sunshine makes for a better week for me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made me realize I never harvested my sugar today. I planted it on 7 farms. I'm sure it's all dead. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, just harvested all the sugar in time!! LOL HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete