Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hallmark moments

Geez, where to start?

I went to the vampire this morning. Workers have much of the waiting room torn up. Doc wanted a semi-waiting room for quick consults after PFTs, X-rays, 6MWs, etc.

At a typical appointment, you are weighed, o2 and BP taken and then placed in a room. Within 5 minutes, doc comes in and you run down meds, go over any new symptoms, etc., he listens to heart and lungs, then we talk about anything I want to know, etc. Then he sends me to do whatever tests he wants and once they are done I am placed in another room  (thus a semi-waiting room). He comes in says looks good or shows me the X-ray. Then he tells me to come back in three months or call if I get sick.

I went out of the apartment and drove on my own today. I actually had enough energy and breath to walk uphill from a nondisabled parking spot. Doc's office sits at the back of the building, too. Woo hoo!! I also went to the Great American Harvest store and Walgreens. We will not talk about the chocolate, bread or cashews, OK?

Today when I checked the mail, I got a valentine card from J. That made my day even more special today.

The downer part of the day concerns my PHriend. She needs positive thoughts, prayers, whatever you do.

Thanks, Dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment