Monday, February 28, 2011

'splaining my reasons

Sometimes life gets pretty intense. Sometimes I can no longer handle everything. So, I take a time out. Nothing personal.

Some of my PHriends created a group about PH for members only. This allows everyone who has PH to vent without worrying that friends or family will take issue with the topics. There was a brief bit of dissension about a sex topic and somehow the thread was taken down. Then a couple of folks left the group because of alleged censorship. Well, both of those folks came back to the group.

I, on the other hand, left the group and the new group for PH support group leaders. I have read most of the posts and for me personally, I find them supportive, but I also find that dwelling on PH all day every day does not help my own personal journey. I tend to worry and the more I meet folks and hear their stories, the more I worry.

One of these days, I might ask to join the group again, but for right now, I need to let the day in and day out grind of symptoms and so forth rest.

Please understand, I do not love the people any less and I will keep on talking to folks, just not read about it all everytime I log onto FB.

Dude, your dream closes in on reality.

Later.

2 comments:

  1. I am in both groups and barely read the posts. I only see what shows on my newsfeed, and even then I skip over a lot. I hope you are feeling better. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on the dwelling. It's not good to dwell in the negative. I hope you can get some sunshine even if it's from shoving the cats away from the window so you can soak up the rays.

    ReplyDelete