Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sometimes I feel like a ...

Well, semi-relief on one front at least. My mom's heart doc thinks her heart squeezes too tight and then fails to relax. He has put her on digoxin and boosted her diuretics. He did not seem to think she has PH. He also took her off warfarin for a week, then she will start back on a lower dose to see if that helps with her nose bleeds.

As for me, I have an unproductive chest cough and muscle aches. I think (and hope) I got to it soon enough this time. Doc gave me 500 mg of cefuroxime twice a day and a medrol dose pack. I also hit the mucinex. These added drugs have caused stomach upset so I am taking liquid maalox and tylenol. Oh yes, and I have had some leg and foot cramps, so throw in some potassium. Geeze, the daily dosing approaches a full-time job.

Sometimes I wonder why life plays out like it does. Why some never seem burdened and others have  constant hard times.

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment