Friday, March 4, 2011

12 points short of a pica

One of my PH buddies did me a huge favor and sent me something that will help smooth my transition to Medicare. I am so fortunate to have such wonderful people in my life. I wish there were a way to repay the favors.

Workmen continue to do various tasks in the apartment next door and the fumes come to visit me. I lay under my CPAP most of the day after I got back from lunch.

Season and John will no longer live in this complex after the 31st. Season had a hissy fit with the management. She hoarded. You name it, she had it. She is 12 points short of a pica. (A little journalist humor there.) John let her move in with him, which broke his lease. I wonder what will happen to them because neither one has anything.

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment