Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday savoir faire

I arrived at Wally World before 8 this morning. I got some exercise by walking most of the aisles even if I did not need anything in the housewares department, for instance. The late-night stockers had finished most of their work and the crowds had not yet built up.

I finally made the meatloaf I have been avoiding all week. One more day and the hamburger would have been pretty yucky. Right now, the aroma of Italian spices fills the air.

Well, the meatloaf hit the spot along with the baked potato, carrots, steamed squash and onions. That put me in a coma for a couple of hours.

My what an exciting life I lead.

Later, Dude.

1 comment:

  1. Meatloaf and all sounds great! Hugs coming your way, been thinking of ya...just not good at keeping up sometimes...LOL

    ReplyDelete