Thursday, October 13, 2011

Leak no more my lady

Let me see now. Today marks the fourth day in the saga of the leak. The guys finished getting the vanity back in, then said see ya after lunch. Well, they did not say which lunch did they? So they did not come today. The mirror still leans up again the wall on the patio and the sink. has no running water.

Just out the front door another big mess lurks. The guys emptied the shop vac in empty parking spots and the scummy residue greeted a couple of tenants when they arrived home. Then sometime overnight, someone barfed on the sidewalk in front of my door.

I did not have the energy to do anything about either problem today. Sometime during the night I totally depleted my spoon inventory. My arms and legs ache both in the muscles and the joints. My brain runs on power save.

I am thankful for many things in my life. You were one of them, Dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment