Friday, October 21, 2011

Tedium

My to-do list reaches crisis proportions. Not so much the number of items on the list, but a time element will force me to act, and soon.

I spent the past two days lying on the couch, covered by a couple of blankets. My do-it gears frozen, my mind refusing to work. My motivation ran dry. I need something to prime the pump.

Eliminating the Lipitor from my regime has curbed the pain in my arms. I guess now we play deal a med to see which of the cholesterol pills will work without the muscle/joint pain. I am so lucky to have a lung doc who also has a specialty in internal medicine and critical care. He not only gets an A in smarts, but an A for bedside manner and good looks.

I miss World Series day games. Working and watching the game with one eye or listening to the game on the radio. *sigh*

Thinking of you, Dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment