Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Too many mountains

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_gxQt-bhik&feature=related

pa·tron·ized / pa·tron·iz·ing

transitive verb
1: to act as patron of : provide aid or support for
2: to adopt an air of condescension toward : treat haughtily or coolly

No. 2 pertains to the situation this time. I am slow to thaw and overly cautious in some areas of my life. In other ways, I am unwary and out there, ready for the pickin'. But I digress. I guess I tend to analyze the analyst. And I have no patience.

Sometimes I think I am fooling myself about my illness. After all, I am not as sick as most of the folks who post on FB and have PH and related diseases. I am somehow second rate even with a life-threatening disease. Is my pain tolerance so great, I do not notice? Or does pain hide around the corner waiting to show me his real face?

What a mess, Dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment