Thursday, May 17, 2012

:-((

I slept almost 24 hours. During the night, I had dreams of rejection by former colleagues.

Yesterday the apartment owner ordered a worker to cut down my tree. I felt as if he had ordered the execution of a friend. I blew a gasket. I called the manager and let all the anger and frustration blast him. Every little problem about the apartment came out of me like projectile vomit. I told him I had lived in this apartment since 1999 and had called twice to fix something. I always pay my rent on time and never give him any trouble. I told him I tried to make my yard livable and nice and am rewarded by removing my tree.

I hung up and began to stew. I called again, apologized and the tirade began anew.

I finally cooled down after I decided to take an extra Xanax. I would love to move into a small house behind a larger house.

I miss you, Dude.

Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment