Thursday, May 24, 2012

You don't need a weatherman ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3cvUuRQtSc

One of my local TV stations offers an early morning program featuring a newswoman and a weatherman. The weatherman does a great job with the weather, but he lacks skills as a interviewer/chitchatter. Each time I watched the show the weatherman reminded me of someone but I could not figure out who. I finally decided the weatherman has many traits of Stan Laurel (See link above.) 

My boys love the vacuum box. Like a child with a tent, the boys take nap time in the shelter. After awhile the newness wears off, and I set the box upright near the door. Momo wanted in the box. He stood on his hind legs and his front paws barely reached the top of the box. He tried and tried to pull the box over. When that did not work, he hopped on the cat tree and tried to pull the box over again. This procedure only partially succeeded; the box got stuck at an angle between the tree and the old vacuum. He walked around the box and looked at it from all sides. He tried to pull the box on over, but it would not go. He climbed back on the tree and pulled. The box moved some more. He jumped off the tree and finally the box fell. He went inside for a few minutes, then walked away, satisfied he beat the box today.

 My shedding of hair continues. *sigh*

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment