Saturday, May 26, 2012

Prattle

I have so many pictures in my mind of what my apartment and yard could look like if my body could do its part.

The dresses at left gained popularity in the 1960s. On two news programs today, the anchors wore variations of this dress.

Gray skies and a cool wind mark this Memorial Day weekend much like the holiday in the past. The Junior League used to sponsor a three-day festival over Memorial Day. Various charities operated booths at the event. Up and coming musicians played the three stages. Funfest had areas set aside for children. Funfest brought success and rain. Invariably precipitation visited the event at least one of the days but participants did not seem to mind.

Momo just escaped onto the patio and before I could grab him, he snagged baby bird that had apparently fallen on the porch. I grabbed a paper towel and ran after Momo who had taken the bird to the living room, Pogo in hot pursuit. I took the baby and  put it in the grass away from the door. I do not know if it lived. Now I know why that adult bird kept yelling and looking at the patio this morning.

I overdid yesterday and now I am waiting to do my next Tyvaso treatment before I head back to bed for my first nap of the day. 

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment