Sunday, May 6, 2012

Stats

I wonder who creates categories for statistics. For instance, the number of playoff home games lost in the afternoon. I mean really, who cares? Does a book exist with all this information? Who spends time compiling this stuff? If you wager on sporting events, then perhaps some of the details might help you with your bet.

I took some time away from FB. Sickness kept me away for a few days,  then the elements conspired to kill my phone/internet service.

Later, Dude.

1 comment:

  1. my yougnins ex would sit with a scoreboard notebook taking notes of each and every player on his favorite baseball team. Mind you, he was in his mid twenties when she first started dating him. He'd been doing this for many years and has records of each players hits, misses, and whatever other "stats" baseball fans keep. I still chuckle when I think of it.

    ReplyDelete